Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

I've started school recently even though it's a few weeks early, since I teach myself I can do that. Being my own teacher has many advantages. I can learn at my own pace and not worry if I'm doing as good as my other class mates. It also means that I can go by my own time table, so I could watch my brother play video games all afternoon, and still get all my school done before I go to bed. the only thing I have to complain about is that it's harder to explain that you're home schooled instead of just saying what school you go to (it gets even more complicated when you're your own teacher). I really enjoy doing school; I've found that it's all in the mind set. As long as I don't think of school as a chore that has to be done as quickly as possible, I actually look forward to it every day. I like school so much that I'm even thinking about continuing school through the next summer so that I can graduate early. I still am not sure though, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how I feel about it at the end of this school year. Over the past few years of my life I've slowly come to realize that learning is a joy and a enjoyable way to spend my time, and now I can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment