Sunday, January 22, 2012

Walk Around the Capital

Today my family and I participated in a protest march around the Minnesota capital, something people do every year on the 22 of January, the anniversary of when our government made abortion legal in our country. It was a very interesting, fun experience. We walked around once or twice in the twenty degree weather then listened to some speakers talk briefly about the subject. Emily got too cold so Mom and I took her to find a warm store to look around in until the speakers were all done. On our way over to the capital we ate out at Burger King. They've changed their small cup design and I like it better, very creative. Another cup to add to my paper cup collection, which everyone always tells me is a weird collection to have. But it's free and fun, unlike some collections you could have.



No comments:

Post a Comment