Saturday, March 23, 2013

For Those who are Searching

to find a way home.Letting GoDon't Look BackSteppingOutTheKeyholeYoung and restless
RobNot all those who wander***149/366yes I'm walking on a tightrope wire, so afraid to fall30 Seconds of My Life on the California Coast
The CallJust A Thought......Waiting for the StormNext Destination

This is the first gallery that I've made with my Flickr account, Blue Gem 10. I have been fascinated with the idea of telling a story or capturing an emotion with Flickr's galleries for quite some time now, but was always a little afraid to get started. But I finally took the time to put one together; getting inspired by Sarah Ann Loreth's photography. The first image in this gallery, which is one of hers, was the spark for the whole thing. What I was trying to capture in this gallery is the feeling of searching for a more meaningful life.
For Those who are Searching, a gallery on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment