Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Imaginary Companies

 In my design class for my second semester of college I am currently learning about typography in designs. As a project, I had to come up with a typographic design for five imaginary companies. With Little Sister around to bounce silly ideas around with, it didn't take long. DigiU is completely her idea, she dreams of an animation system that allows you to take live action video and then animate the people in there as if they were computer generated. Smart Wheels is probably my dream company, a lifestyle service that would allow you to have the company look after your car while they give you some other type of transportation (moped, motorcycle, four wheeler, etc.) in return. That way you can try out car-free living without selling your car. They would even have a taxi service that you would give them permission to use your car for, so the monthly fee to be apart of the program would be extremely cheap. Doesn't that sound like the coolest thing ever!? These were a lot of fun designing. Personally, I like Helium Inc.'s slogan the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment