Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fragment of a Story: 1 of 3

Only a couple more weeks left in my first year of college! I know I haven't been posting much on here lately, mainly because this second semester has been focused on Screenwriting, and there is never much to share.

By the end of this semester I hope to have a complete short film screenplay written and edited! I'm extremely excited to see the finished script. Perhaps, if it's good enough, I'll try to see if I can get someone to make it. Wouldn't that be exciting!

For now, I've finally got something to share from my work. I wrote three story fragments a while ago, and now I'm editing them up with my last official unit that focuses on rewriting. I thought I might as well share them on here, even though they are fragments and don't make much sense overall.

Trust me, they're just as much of a mystery to me as they might be to you. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks! If you like what you come up with, share it in the comments below.

I'll even add a couple questions that are floating around in my mind to help spark your curiosity!


 
Who is Cynthia?

Who or what is she running from?

I originally wrote these fragments as an inspiration practice, using photos as prompts. Here's the photograph that inspired this one;

Photo by Jim Brandenburg

(Project Update: I'm excited to announce that an e-book collection of my poems is in the works! I've got all the poems picked out and am just working on the formatting now. I'll be publishing it through the e-book publisher, Smashwords. Expect to see more updates and the finished book within a couple weeks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment