Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Left Handed Drawing Project

The last few weeks I've taken up a new hobby. It's to draw, with my left hand, a different person each day. The rules are that I have to do it with a permanent marker so that I won't be able to erase my mistakes. The people turn out deformed and barrly reconisable, but it's really fun just to be able to draw something and not worry if it's going to turn out good. Here are a few of my first drawings.
This was my very VERY first one. It looks like a monster, but it's my sister!




This is my sister again, once I got a little better I thought I might as well draw her a little more decently.
It was my goal to draw one every day, but I only got up to day 5 or 6. That's because my family went on a weekend trip to visit my older sister. After that trip I didn't draw another one for at least a week. I have problems with staying committed to stuff, but I really want to change. Maybe this daily project will help me become better at staying committed. Speaking of being committed... I know I haven't been updating this blog very often, but I promise I'll try and post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment