Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Social

1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?

Seeing as I have only just graduated from high school I haven't had time to major in a college degree of any type yet. I'm going to be attending the Auto-Logartis college (which is a Latin and Greek mash up that means "the self study of art") and will be pursuing a degree in the arts, including but not limited to; writing, art, filmmaking, and photography. This is my own little adventure that I'm calling Homeschooled College. Since I've been my own teacher since seventh grade, I wouldn't have it any other way.


Call it torture, call it university
Arts and crafts is all I need
I'll take calligraphy and then I'll make a fake degree
- College Kids, Relient K

2. Best purchase you’ve made lately?


Hands down my moped! A Honda Metropolitan, I have christened her 'The Mockingjay' and she is my baby.

CarFromFire.com


3. Something silly we don’t know about you and go…


When I'm alone I have whole conversations with myself. I'll debate about this or that while walking outside, riding my moped, or when I have the house all to myself (and sometimes when it's not so empty, but then I end up creeping people out.)

4. Favorite Holiday?


Thanksgiving. It's a time to eat good food with the people that you love and for being thankful for what you have. There are no obligations to have to give gifts or receive them.  

Wired.com


5. The first thing you do when you wake up?


This changes with my ever changing life patterns. So many times I think yes, I finally have a good routine down! and the next week I'm doing something completely different. Literally, the first thing is also my first lucid thought almost every morning; I thank Jesus for carrying me through the night and I thank Him for the dawn. As far as actual actions go, lately I've been pretty good about getting up right away and washing my face while thinking of six impossible things before breakfast (yes, that is inspired by Alice in Wonderland.)


No comments:

Post a Comment