Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Social

1. Favorite Genre of Music?

I really don't have a favorite. Just about everything that I hear I like. I used to say that I don't like country or rap, but lately I've found that songs that I like fall under those categories as well, so it's safest to say that whatever I like, I like; and what I don't like, I don't like. Pretty much my life motto.


2. Favorite Genre of movies?

 Anything but romance. I would have to say action movies, sci-fi/fantasy, and comedy are my favorites though.


3. Do you watch Reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching

I watch reality TV somewhat, but not as much as I do actual shows. The first show I can remember watching was probably Fetch!, a game show where kids learn and experience different activities, all depending on that episode’s theme. The game show host was an animated dog… yup, really fun to watch plus, I still remember a bunch of stuff that I learned from it too! Who said TV is brainless?


Source


4. Actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?

I don't have a large list of favorite actresses, and the ones that I'd actually want to hang out with are even fewer. It would be between Evangeline Lilly and Chloe Grace Moretz. I like Evangeline because she's a tom boy and not very girly, but I also know she uses a lot of bad language. Because of that I think I’d pick Chloe Grace Moretz instead, although I don't know her personality as well. But she's my own age, and she says her mom would ground her till she's eighteen if she heard her using some of the language that her characters use in movies (she’s in some pretty bad roles, actually. I only know her from the movie Hugo.)


5. Actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?

Umm... I don't know… I right away start thinking about all the action heroes that have the skills to survive, like Jason Bourne, or John Locke, but then I remember that the actors are only acting! Most of those guys are just regular (although I'm sure very fit) guys. Viggo Mortensen would probably be the best choice because he's actually an outdoors man and is able to fish and build a fire and all that stuff for surviving on an island; plus, he's an artist, poet, and photographer as well! (How do I know? I watched 24 hours of behind the scenes of The Lord of the Rings Twice.) 

Source

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Viggo Mortensen would be a good choice. I've never heard of that TV show before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show was on PBS, and I'm pretty sure it's not on any more, which is too bad; it was an entertaining and educational show!

      Delete