Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Social

1. 3 Favorite songs right now

  • Space Oddity by David Bowie
  • Around the Clock by The Rocket Summer
  • My Lighthouse by Rend Collective

2. 3 Favorite movies that remind you of Summer

  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • The Trial of Old Drum
  • The Buttercream Gang 


Movie Quotes

3. 3 Favorite articles of clothing you own

  • My jeans (the old pair with holes in both knees are still my favorite, but I love my new pair as well)
  • A blue T-shirt that has a Lion King character on it and says "no worries"
  • A bold red dress shirt (which I'm wearing right now!) 

4. 3 Items on your wish list

  • A lap desk (so I can take my writings wherever I want to go)
  • A phone
  • A new battery for my little laptop


Life Guard Press

5. 3 Books you would recommend to someone

  • The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
  • The Paradise Trilogy by Ted Dekker
  • The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney 

Life is Story

No comments:

Post a Comment