Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Are You...

1) Are you psychic in any way?

I don't know. A lot of times I feel like I can sense things about people, how they're feeling and stuff like that. Also, I've had several dreams that came true... I wouldn't say psychic, maybe just sensitive spirit.

2) Are you a good dancer?

No, I don't really do dancing.

3) Are you a good singer?

Most of the time yes, I think so.

4) Are you a good cook?

Yes and no. I follow recipes terribly, I toss all the ingredients into a bowl before I remember to read the directions. What I'm good at is experimental cooking, making things up as I go along.

5) Are you a good artist?

Yes

6) Are you a good listener?


I've been getting better. My thoughts sometimes buzz so noisily I have a hard time focusing on what people are saying.

7) Are you a good public speaker?

I don't think so, haven't done much of it. But since I have terrible stage fright, I'm sure I'm not.

8) Are you a good babysitter?


No. I don't like being in charge of kids. I like playing with them, being a little kid along with them, but I'm not the one to be in charge.

9) Are you a good mechanic?

I don't know, haven't tried much. I like messing around with things, can absorb that kind of information quickly and feel like I understand things (even though I don't!)

10) Are you a good diplomat?

Whaaaaaat!? Since when would I have a chance to find that out!?

11) Are you a good employee?

Yes, I work hard and don't complain and try hard to complete the task I'm given to the best of my ability.

12) Are you a good dresser?


Sure. I like the way I dress, and so I am a good dresser!

13) Are you a good swimmer?


Not at all. I can barely swim, I hate having water on my face, so I've never tried to learn how

14) Are you a good skier?

I've never tried

15) Are you a good gift giver?


Some of the times yes, some of the times no.

16) Are you a good musician?

No, I play around with a piano and flute, but nothing serious. I don't have the patience.

17) Are you a good comedian?

In my family, yes. But other people don't always get my humor.

18) Are you a good cleaner?

Yes and no. I like cleaning when I'm in my cleaning mood, but I also equally have a messy mood.

19) Are you a good actor?

Yes, I think so

20) Are you a good writer?

Uh... yes! At least, everyone tells me so...

2 comments:

  1. Making a person comfortable having one's face in the water is probably the first step most swimming teacher take with a beginner. Oh, please learn to swim. The world needs it's artists around for longer! Thanks for putting so much of your heart in all your answers. This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete