Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Social: X

How did you come up with your blog name?

When I was thirteen, Mom was helping me set up my email account and we were trying to come up with a name for it. I didn't want a boring name, so I kept suggesting things related to Lord of the Rings, dragons, fairies, and other things. But nothing quite fit. Finally Mom, amused with all the different fantasy and imaginative things I was thinking of, suggested "how about 'Daydreamer'?" I loved it! It's become sort of my brand name across the many different websites I am active in. I am The Daydreamer. The main title though came in an attempt to sum up what this blog would be about. It wouldn't just be about my drawings, or my writings, or any one topic, my blog is just me and all the variety that comes with that, the adventure of life.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Being able to write about the various adventures that I have!

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?

 uh... I haven't really discovered anything...


Facebook or Twitter? and why?

Facebook, because it's more personal. I get to see what's going on in the lives of other people that I know and make posts about what's going on in mine.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?

Brant Hansen, cause he's a lot like me; a fellow introvert, Lord of the Rings fan, and his views on these humans that we live amongst helps me understand people a little better.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?

It won't ever follow much of a predictable pattern. It's not just about one thing, it's all about my life, and that's a lot of things. Plus, I often get bored of writing in one style, so my style is sorta always changing with my mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment