Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Music

1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? 

I only own 1 Owl City, 1 Tenth Ave. North, and 1 Anberlin CD, so it's even. But of the CDs my family owns, it would probably be Switchfoot.

2. What was the last song you listened to?


We Are by Kari Jobe
 

3. What’s in your CD player right now?

An audio book of The Horse and His Boy

4. What was the last show you attended?


Lifelight music festival. I really only sat through one concert, which was Coltin Dixion.

5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?


Switchfoot's concert, although it's been just about the only one I've been to.

6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?


I wouldn't know. Probably any of the ones that were so loud at Lifelight that I just got up and looked through the merchandise tent.

7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?


The only thing I've done on stage for anyone was with a group and we played Jingle Bells by letting air out of balloons, if you want to call that musical.

8. What show are you looking forward to?


None. I think I just want to leave my concerts at that Switchfoot one and call it good.

9. What is your favorite band shirt?


I don't actually own any, but I designed a really cool one on Owl City's website, but didn't order it because it was too much money.

10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?


Adam Young

11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?


I don't know

12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?


Royal Tailor I guess

13. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?


ummm... none?

14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?


I don't own any

15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?


2

16. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?


None. If I felt guilty listening to it, I wouldn't like it

17. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?


Lord of the Rings hands down 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lord of the Rings is wonderful. I have the soundtracks to all three movies. They are spectacular to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerts that are too loud are not fun.

    ReplyDelete