Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Social

1. One Show you would love to see on Netflix that isn’t there:
Person of Interest! There's one episode that somehow escaped our DVR for the first season and although I'm still living, I can't stand to have an episode unwatched! 

2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio:
I don't listen to the radio a lot, and the song that I'd like to hear at the moment changes all the time with my mood and the atmosphere around me. I seriously can't think of just one song that I'd like to hear more of right now... I love them all!

Real Player Cloud


3. Your favorite song to sing loudly to in the car:
I don't sing loudly in the car a lot because there's always someone else present and I'm shy about singing in front of people most of the time, although I'm starting to grow out of that. So I'd say the song I like to sing loudly the most wherever I am (especially in the shower) it's Once Upon a December... yes, even in the summer.

4. What Movie/TV show do you quote the most?:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, hands down!

wall.alphacoders.com


5. One silly thing you do daily:
After morning stretches, I hop and skip around, usually laughing with myself just for the pure joy of skipping and jumping. 


Sunday Social
 

No comments:

Post a Comment