Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Lock with no Key

Today's prompt: "Enumerate the ways that a guy can win your heart."

Despite my exclamations of the fact that I'll never marry... there is one thing a guy can do (or rather, be) to win my heart.

And that thing is...

1.  If you're Jesus Christ.

This would be a pretty short blog post if I left it there. Instead, I'll reword the prompt so that it reads;

"Enumerate the ways someone (a guy or girl) can be your friend." 
 
8. Don't go easy on me (at least, don't let it look like you are) 

7. When I actually do talk, don't act as if the president's talking; treat me like everyone else

6. Be the first to start a conversation 

5. Be comfortable with silence sometimes

4. Understand that when I'm quite, I'm not being anti-social or angry at you; simply that I'm an introvert

3. Challenge me to do things out of my comfort zone; but also know when to let me be

2. Help me laugh at my own mistakes and not take myself too seriously

1. Make sure I know I'm not a ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment