Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Currently

I saw this on my sister's blog, and thought it was a cool, easy blog post idea to try sometime.

Reading: Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1

Writing: A short story called Fairy Dust and Toadstool Huts

Listening: Second Chance by Rend Collective Experiment


Thinking: I'm trying to think about what I'm thinking about. Mostly church.

Smelling: I don't know; I've been sick and can't smell a thing, even though I'm starting to be able to breathe a bit through my nose now... happy!

Wishing: My ear would unclog so that I can hear better; so tired of feeling isolated from the rest of the world.

Hoping: That I'll be feeling better by Wednesday so that I can go to youth group.

Wearing: A nice blue, green, and white striped dress shirt (that's slightly too big) and black dress pants.

Loving: God, my friends, family, and this song I'm listening to right now; True Intimacy by Rend Collective Experiment


Wanting: To be feeling 100% myself again; I hate it when a cold lasts for almost a whole month!

Feeling: Slightly nostalgic, a tiny bit melancholy and mostly content. Life is a beautiful balance of pain and beauty.

Clicking: Umm... the keyboard? If this has something to do with the internet, I've been trying to organize my zillions of bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment