Saturday, July 23, 2011

Zombie Eye in Limbo

Yesterday I saw a electric bike at a store! It was in the area that the lawn mowers were in and at first I thought it was a pedal powered lawn mower, but then I saw the sign that said it was an electric bike. The first thing I looked at, after I found that out, was of course the price.Not to my surprise, it was very expensive. Almost the price of a cheap car!
Later in the evening, we were sitting in the living room, watching my brother, Paul, play a game called Limbo. It's a very spooky, suspenseful game, and just a bit gruesome. At the same time, it's very artistic and beautiful in a dark way with everything in silhouette. We kept laughing when ever Paul died on the game. After a few minutes of laughing, Paul said "it hurts to laugh" while he was still laughing. It always amuses me when he says that and he says it quite often since his surgery.
Paul has been getting better though, but his eye still looks bad. Emily and I have even given him the nickname "Zombie Eye!" He was feeling good enough to come with us the other day to our favorite restaurant, but he wanted to go sit down right away in the back because of how bad his eye looks. Emily teased him when we had sat down that two old ladies had been staring at him. We had a good time anyway, but Paul made sure he had a seat facing the window!
This is the game, Limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment