Friday, July 8, 2011

Going to the Store

Today I went with my mom, brother and little sister to Sams Club. On one of their big TVs at the entrance they were playing Tangled. Emily has been trying to convince Paul, my brother, to watch it (when I say brother I'm just being lazy, he's really the oldest of three brothers.) Her main argument that she thinks is going to win him over is: "It even has blood in it!" and "someone gets stabbed at the end!" She thinks this will impress my brother, but if I were him, the more she tries to get me to watch it, the more I would think it's a movie for little kids that she's trying to convince me it isn't. I've always enjoyed going to big membership stores like Sams Club. A few years ago we had a Costco membership instead of Sams Club and every time there was a birthday in our family we would get one of their cakes that are HUGE! They tasted great, and we had leftovers for at least 3 weeks! I think the only reason why my parents kept renewing their Costco membership was just for those cakes. One of the reasons that I love to go to Sams Club is that they have tons of free samples. Things like pizza and cheese sticks are things they seem to serve frequently, but this time, I guess we came a little too early. The main area that the samples are in, the meats and frozen foods aisles, were empty. There was one that was serving a drink, but my sister and I weren't interested. I saw quite a few empty stands get rolled past us on their way to be set up. But, alas, they didn't get set up in time for us to be able to sample them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment