Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beaches and Ice Cream

This morning I woke up feeling refreshed, after finally catching up on my sleep from the last two late nights. I come up stairs and my mom tells me we're going to the beach! We pack a lunch and jump into the car. The manmade lake we go to is perfect, no weeds, no fish and no big rocks that hurt your feet. The prices to get in is, 3 dollars for a day pass and only 5 dollars for a whole season pass, the choice is obvious! The weather was perfect, even though it was a little cloudy, that just means not so much sun burn! Later in the evening my sister had a baseball game that was cut short thanks to the bad weather, which may be bad news for some people but to me it's the best thing that could happen, my sister's games are very dull and this night I just wanted to get home. When we do get home my mom says we should go out for ice cream at DQ! My sister doesn't want to because she's deathly afraid of storms, even though this one was pretty much done by then, it was just a short cloud burst. We go and Emily and I share a small triple chocoholic Blizzard, YUM! Today was actually more fun than yesterday if you can believe it, like a post holiday celebration.
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment