Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Unimpressive Blogging Story

 Oops! I missed a couple of days, but I suppose it will happen; especially when one is traveling for the weekend as I have been. Another reason why I've procrastinated is because today's prompt isn't bringing too many ideas to me; but I'll give it a try!

Today's prompt: "Share your experience during your first few weeks/months in blogging"

 The reason this isn't inspiring me is because there isn't much to tell. I just got the idea to make my own blog to post my writing onto. There's actually only a very little amount of my writings that I feel are worthy of being published for "real;" the rest are fragments of stories or prompt writings (much like this) and even though they are short, I still wanted to share them somewhere. So I created my first blog to be able to do just that. I didn't really plan ahead, or research, or anything like that; I just went onto Blogger and created a simple blog template. I wasn't (and still am) not the best of bloggers in the way of networking and doing a lot of that stuff to get views and followers. I simply write; and post what I write for whoever might be interested in reading it. That's my story. That's my blogging experience.

Belle Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment