Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Digging up the Past

Today's prompt: "What are your Top 5 favorite posts in your blog?"

I love to go back and look at my old work. It's a time waster, I know, but it's a good way to unwind. So I enjoyed going back over all my old posts; I've got a pretty good memory and was able to quickly choose the best ones without having to read them all. The resulting number of posts I picked was 13. Bringing it down to only five was a little hard, but my ultimate favorites were obvious. Sometimes I still wonder how I ever wrote that good, and it intimidates me to make another post for fear that it won't be as good as these ones; but I'm learning that I can only ever do my very best in this moment now. And so I present; my top 5.

  1. When Words Fail
  2. A Walk in the Mall
  3. The Little Angel in the Curio Cabinet
  4. This is Home
  5. From My Notebook: Little Red Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment